ADD: 03c4, 8/F, Bldg. D, Xiamen Internation Al Shipping Center, No. 97 Xiangyu Rd., China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone Xiamen Area,Fujian, China
MOBILE/WHATSAPP: +86-178 5050 2302
Today we would like to talk about the technical problems of the maintenance and maintenance of the rock drill and the problems that should be paid attention to, the common faults of the rock drill and its treatment methods, and the disassembly and assembly of the rock drill.
1. Problems that should be paid attention to in the maintenance and maintenance of rock drill
(1) Before using the new machine, remove the internal parts and remove the anti-rust oil. When reassembling, apply lubricant to each mating surface. It is necessary to blow off the dirt in the gas supply pipe and joints with compressed air to prevent it from entering the machine and wearing parts.
(2) Check the shape and length of the shank, whether the size and depth of the water pinhole meet the requirements; whether the center hole is unblocked. If the tail of the drill is "stacked" or cracked, it should be replaced in time according to the situation.
(3) Supply wind or water to the rock drill water needle to observe whether it is unblocked. Do not dry your eyes, or remove the water needle to avoid damage to the valve sleeve.
(4) Always carefully check whether the joints are tight, whether the intake elbows are stuck, and whether the operating handles are reliable and flexible, so as to prevent the parts from loosening and injuring people, or affecting the normal operation of the implements.
(5) Before the operation of the rock drill, the oiler should be filled with lubricating oil and adjust the oil quantity. During the work, the oiler should be filled with oil once every lh, and no oil can be used. Floor type oilers must pay attention to the correct orientation.
(6) After the drilling is completed, the water pipe should be removed first, and the light running should be carried out. The water droplets in the machine will be left to avoid corrosion of the internal parts; then the rock drill and the air leg will be placed in a safe and clean place to prevent damage during shooting.
(7) It is necessary to set up a special person to be responsible for overhaul. After work, carefully check whether the parts of the parts are damaged. If there is any fault, repair it in time.
(8) When handling faults or overhauling the rock drill in the underground, it should not be carried out on the heading face, but in the downhole repair department with better conditions.
(9) When the used machine needs to be stored for a long time, it must be disassembled and cleaned, and oiled and sealed.
2, the problem should be paid attention to the operation of the rock drill
(1) Before ventilation, the handle of the pressure regulating valve should be pulled to the "O" position to prevent the air leg from suddenly elongating during ventilation and an accident.
(2) When using a rock drill to test the eye, first test the vehicle. Under low air pressure (0.3 MPa) or half-drive operation for about 10 minutes, check whether the operation is abnormal.
(3) When opening the eye, start the rock drill with a small wind, and gradually open the whole car to drill the rock while the top force of the air leg is gradually increasing. Do not overdo it, push too fast, and prevent eyesight from skewing. Do not suddenly drive the whole car when the air leg thrust is maximum, so as to avoid breaking the person. After the eye position is turned upright, the bit is fixed and the rock is drilled into the rock, and the normal rock drilling can be performed with the optimal impact force, torque and propulsion according to different lithologies.
(4) The supply pressure of the gas supply should be within the specified range. If the pressure is too high, the wear of the parts may be accelerated or the phenomenon of "washing the hammer" may occur; if the pressure is too low, the rock drilling efficiency is lowered, the effect of cleaning the eye hole is poor, and even the normal operation is not normal. Rock drilling.
(5) It is not allowed to drive the whole vehicle for a long time, especially the violent "empty". Prevent the cylinder temperature from being too high and the parts to be scratched or damaged.
(6) In the case of cracks, karst caves or other reasons, to reduce the impact force, increase the speed of rotation, or even stop the impact, rely entirely on rotary and strong air blowing to avoid card failure. Do not continue to drill before the fault is not ruled out
(7) When the wind can not be started in the impact part, the control valve installed on the equipment should be shut off, and the residual air in the air duct should be restarted after being drained.
(8) When pulling the brazing, it is advisable to open the semi-car to pull the brazing. When the bit is about to exit the eyelet, it is necessary to control the speed of the turning and pulling to prevent the rod from being excessively shaken.
(9) After the drilling is completed, the unit should be evacuated to the safe area and placed safely to avoid injury to the equipment during blasting.
3. Common faults of rock drills and their treatment methods
The common faults of YT-23 rock drill and its treatment methods are as follows
Fault 1: Rock drilling speed is reduced
(1) Causes of failure: First, the working pressure is low; second, the air leg is not telescopic, the thrust is insufficient, the fuselage jumps backward; the third is insufficient lubricating oil; the fourth is the blowing water flowing into the lubrication part; the fifth is the silencer cover icing, Influencing the exhaust; six is the main parts wear overrun; seven is the phenomenon of "washing hammer".
(2) Exclusion measures: First, adjust the pipeline to eliminate air leakage, increase the diameter of the air supply pipe, and reduce the gas consumption equipment; second, adjust the installation angle of the air leg, check whether the sealing rings of the air leg are intact, the handle and the trigger And the reversing valve is lost, damaged or stuck; the third is to refuel the oiling device, replace the contaminated lubricating oil, clean or blow through the oil hole; the fourth is to replace the broken water needle, replace the brazing that blocks the center hole Rod, reduce water pressure, detect water injection system; fifth is to knock out the condensed ice; sixth is to replace the parts with excessive wear and tear in time; seventh is to reduce the water pressure and repair the water injection system.
Fault 2: Water needle break
(1) Causes of failure: First, the small end of the piston is seriously piled up or the center hole of the shank is not correct; the second is that the shank and the hexagonal sleeve are too large; the third is that the water needle is too long; the fourth is that the boring hole is too shallow.
(2) Exclusion measures: First, timely replacement; second, the hexagonal sleeve should be replaced when the opposite side wears to 25mm; the third is to repair the length of the water needle; the fourth is to deepen according to the regulations.
Fault 3: Gas-water linkage mechanism fails
(1) Causes of failure: First, the water pressure is too high; second, the gas path or waterway is blocked; third, the parts of the water injection valve are rusted; fourth, the spring of the water injection valve is fatigued; and fifth, the sealing ring is damaged.
(2) Exclusion measures: First, properly reduce the water pressure; second, timely ventilate the road or waterway; third, clear rust or replacement; fourth, replace the spring; fifth, replace the sealing ring.
Fault 4: not easy to start
(1) Causes of failure: First, the water needle is removed; second, the lubricating oil is too thick and too much; third, the water is poured into the machine.
(2) Exclusion measures: First, replenish the water needle; second, adjust the appropriate; third, find the cause and clear it in time.
Fault four: broken brazing
(1) Causes of failure: First, the pipeline pressure is too high; second, it is suddenly driving.
(2) Exclusion measures: First, take measures to reduce pressure; second, slowly start the rock drill.
4. Disassembly and assembly of rock drill
4.1. Problems to be disassembled and assembled
(1) Wear protective glasses to avoid knocking and disintegrating the eyes;
(2) Pay attention to safety and avoid sudden dropping of parts;
(3) The location of the rock-removing machine should be clean, clean and free of debris;
(4) Light and balanced, not forcibly disassembling and damaging parts;
(5) Pay attention to the assembly position of the original parts, which is convenient for assembly after maintenance;
(6) Do not use the piston as a hammer.
(7) The parts should be properly preserved and must not be lost or damaged. All parts should be cleaned before assembly. If cleaning with kerosene or gasoline, fireworks must be prohibited to ensure safety.
(8) Check the parts and parts, check the qualified parts to be installed, repair or replace the unqualified parts; apply the lubricating grease before assembling the friction surfaces, and the valve core of the gas distribution mechanism should move freely.
(9) The two long bolts should be tightened and the pre-tightening force should meet the requirements.
4.2, YT-23 rock drill removal order
(1) First remove the auxiliary parts such as the air leg, the muffler cover, the air pipe, the water pipe, and the solder.
(2) Remove the oiler; remove the handle nut and take out the water needle and the water needle jacket;
(3) Remove the 2 tension bolts; remove the handle.
(4) Separate the machine head from the guide sleeve, and take out the rotating sleeve and the welding sleeve from the machine head.
(5) Separate the guide sleeve and the cylinder body, take out the piston; separate the cylinder body and the handle body, remove the spiral rod; remove the gas distribution valve from the cylinder block.
(6) Remove the ratchet and three valves (manipulation valve, pressure regulating valve, and reversing valve) from the shank.
4.3, YT-23 rock drill assembly sequence
(1) Insert the rotating sleeve and the bushing into the machine head.
(2) Put the guide into the front end of the cylinder; put the piston into the cylinder.
(3) Assembly gas mechanism; loading the gas distribution mechanism into the rear cavity of the cylinder and positioning with the pin
(4) Assembling the rotating mechanism; loading the three valves into the handle body.
(5) Lock the nose, cylinder, handle and handle with two tension bolts.
(6) Assembling the gas-water linkage device; assembling the curved pipe and oiler.
(7) Assembling auxiliary parts such as muffler cover, water pipe and air duct; assembling air leg.