ADD: 03c4, 8/F, Bldg. D, Xiamen Internation Al Shipping Center, No. 97 Xiangyu Rd., China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone Xiamen Area,Fujian, China
MOBILE/WHATSAPP: +86-178 5050 2302
How to Clean DTH Hammer?
Cleaning Inspection and Repair of DTH Hammers
1. Thoroughly clean all parts removed with a cleaning agent and blow dry with high pressure gas.
2. Repair all parts of each part, if there is bumping and scratching, use a trowel, scraper, fine stone and other grinding and repairing complete (piston parts can be stuck on the lathe). If cracks and breakage occur, it should be replaced.
3. Use a micrometer and inner diameter gauge to measure the large outer circumference of the piston and the inner diameter of the cylinder. If the clearance is too large, replace a new piston or cylinder.
4. Check the wear of the front joint, and replace it when the outer circle wears less than the outer diameter of the outer tube.
5. Check the spline wear condition of the front joint, and twist it with the new drill bit inserted into the spline sleeve spline. If the rotation range exceeds 5mm, replace the front joint.
6. Lubricate the repaired parts and all parts of the parts to be assembled.
DTH Hammer Assembly
1. Stand the lower end of the outer tube up on the ground, put the small head of the guide sleeve down into the outer sleeve (pay attention to the direction), and hit it with a copper rod.
2. Lay the DTH Bit big on the ground, apply a layer of butter to the inner thread of the outer tube, put the outer circumference of the card sleeve into the drill bit, and put the "O" ring on the snap ring to clamp the snap ring on the drill bit. At the outer circle, even the drill bit, the card bit sleeve and the snap ring are screwed into the outer tube.
3. Place the outer tube with the drill bit on the workbench, push the gas distribution seat into the inner cylinder with the copper rod, put the piston into the inner cylinder, and push the outer sleeve from the upper end of the outer sleeve. And hit it with a copper rod.
4. Insert the spring and check the valve to see if the check valve is free.
5. Apply a layer of lubricating oil (butter) to the inner thread of the upper end of the outer casing and screw the rear joint into the outer casing.
6. Turn the impactor upside down to confirm that the piston slides smoothly in the outer casing.