ADD: 03c4, 8/F, Bldg. D, Xiamen Internation Al Shipping Center, No. 97 Xiangyu Rd., China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone Xiamen Area,Fujian, China
MOBILE/WHATSAPP: +86-178 5050 2302
How to Make DTH Hammer Efficient?
1. To ensure reliable lubrication, the reasonable lubrication of the DTH Hammer can never be ignored, otherwise it will accelerate the wear and even damage of the DTH Hammer. Lubrication of the DTH Hammer is achieved by a lubricator on the rig. Lubricating oil is injected into the high-pressure gas through the oiler, and the gas is used as a carrier to enter the inside of the impactor, thereby lubricating the internal parts. The amount of lubricant can be adjusted by adjusting the valve opening of the oiler. The amount of lubricating oil should be moderate, the amount of use should be large, and waste will be generated; the amount used is small, and the lubricating effect is not good. During the unloading process of the drilling rig, observe the adhesion of the lubricating oil on the inner wall of the drill pipe, and it is wet but not dripping. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that there is sufficient lubricating oil in the oiler at work. (Summer note No. 20 mechanical oil, winter note No. 5-10 mechanical oil)
2. Before the DTH Hammer is installed in the drill pipe, operate the impact damper exhaust to remove the debris in the drill pipe, and check whether the drill pipe has lubricating oil. After connecting the impactor, check whether there is oil film on the drill spline, if it is obviously oil-free or If the amount of oil is too large, the oiler system should be adjusted.
3. When the impactor begins to drill, the propulsion damper should be operated to advance the impactor to the ground, and the impact damper is opened at the same time to make the impactor impact. At this time, care should be taken not to make the impactor rotate, otherwise it is impossible. Stabilize the drill. When a small pit is struck to stabilize the drill, open the rotary damper to make the impactor work normally. When the hole is first opened, the minimum impact and propulsion force should be used to make the drill bit smoothly enter the rock formation.
4. During the working process, periodically check the air compressor tachometer and pressure gauge. If the rig speed drops rapidly, the drilling machine will have a fault in the drilling. If the hole wall collapses or the mud hoop is generated in the hole, it should be taken in time. Measures are excluded.
5. During the drilling process, the slag is kept in the hole at all times. If necessary, the hole is blown cleanly, that is, the impactor is lifted 150mm away from the bottom of the hole. At this time, the impactor stops the impact, and all the pressure is discharged through the center hole of the impactor. Slag.
6. If it is found that the drill bit falls off the column or the debris falls into the hole, it should be sucked out with a magnet in time.
7. In order to improve the drilling efficiency of the drill bit, the drill bit teeth can be ground regularly, but the drilled drill bit is more prone to non-quality problems (the drill bit will not be paid after grinding), please pay special attention.
8. When changing the drill bit, pay attention to the diameter change. The drill bit wear hole is not drilled. It is not possible to replace the old drill bit with a new drill bit to avoid “click drilling”.
9. High efficiency drilling and improved bit life depend on the proper fit of shaft pressure and speed. Various rock formations will affect the ratio of speed to shaft pressure. The minimum axial pressure applied to the impactor is preferably such that the impactor does not produce a rebound (ie, rig vibration). The speed can be adjusted according to the particle size of the rock. The impact speed of the impactor is usually 15-25 rpm. The faster the rotation speed, the faster the hoarding speed. However, in hard rock, the rotation speed should be reduced to ensure that the drill bit is not excessively worn.
10. Because the front and rear joints of the impactor are right-handed threads, the impactor should be kept right-handed during the drilling process to prevent the impactor from falling.
11. When drilling the lower hole, when stopping drilling, the air supply to the impactor should not be stopped immediately. The drill should be drilled for strong blowing. After the hole is no longer discharged in the hole and the rock powder is discharged, the wind is stopped. Lower the drill and stop turning.
12. During the post process, the rock and various impurities will fall into the impactor, so the loose threaded end of the drill pipe must be covered to ensure that the drill pipe does not stick to the rock and dust.