ADD: 03c4, 8/F, Bldg. D, Xiamen Internation Al Shipping Center, No. 97 Xiangyu Rd., China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone Xiamen Area,Fujian, China
MOBILE/WHATSAPP: +86-178 5050 2302
In order to properly use Button Bit to ensure the normal wear and tear of button bit, the following points must be noted:
1. According to the rock condition (hardness, corrosiveness), drilling method (open air, underground, road drilling, production drilling, anchor hole drilling), powder discharge medium (compressed air, high pressure water), rock drill (heavy, light, pneumatic, Hydraulic) Select the bit. Different fabrics and powder discharge methods are available for different construction sites. Typical Button Bits and recommended ranges are attached. Choosing the right bit is the prerequisite for maximum drilling speed!
2. When opening the hole, the working parameters of the rock drill must be lowered to prevent the single tooth load from being too heavy, causing broken teeth and missing teeth;
3. According to the situation of rock drilling, adjust the working parameters of the rock drill in time to adjust the impact, propulsion and rotation parameters without the need of card brazing, fast drilling speed and non-bending of the drill rod. It can also be judged by measuring the temperature of the joint between the shank and the drill rod: the normal temperature of the water discharge powder is ≤ 40 ° C, and the normal temperature of the compressed air discharge is ≤ 70 ° C;
Note: Do not stop water or stop gas during the use of the bit. Otherwise, it will easily cause the heat of the brazing head to cause the bit to break and the tooth to fall.
4. After the ball tooth bit has been working for a certain period of time, the wear of the alloy teeth and the casing of the bit should be checked regularly. When it is found that the alloy teeth or the casing have large wear, the relevant tools should be used for grinding in time to avoid affecting the rock drilling speed and preventing the brazing of the drill head. If the alloy teeth and the casing are severely worn, in order to avoid the waste holes caused by the tooth loss and the bit body breakage, the new bit should be replaced in time.
5. Please inform us in writing of the ball tooth bit that has been abnormally scrapped in the early stage. The main contents of the notice include:
1), using the model of the rock drill, actual operating parameters (impact pressure, impact power, impact frequency, propulsion, rotation speed);
2), the model of the trolley used;
3) The production plant, specifications and usage of the solder tail, drill rod and connecting sleeve used together;
4), rock type and hardness, construction site (open pit, underground, tunneling, production, anchor hole, others), drilling construction method (downward, horizontal, fan form, others), drilling depth;
5) Statistics on the failure of the bit:
A, failure form (broken teeth, tooth loss, wear), life, quantity;
B, ball tooth wear (residual height);
C, planned service life;
D, normal average service life;
E, the average service life of other manufacturers.
6. When drilling the rock, it should ensure sufficient water pressure or wind pressure to prevent excessive wear and pinching of the bit due to poor drainage, so as to increase the drilling speed.
7. When ordering the ball bit, specify the shape of the bit (E), the shape of the ball (hemisphere, warhead), the number of teeth, the connecting thread or provide a physical sample.