ADD: 03c4, 8/F, Bldg. D, Xiamen Internation Al Shipping Center, No. 97 Xiangyu Rd., China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone Xiamen Area,Fujian, China
MOBILE/WHATSAPP: +86-178 5050 2302
Rock drill Use Precautions
Preparation Before Starting Up
1. The newly purchased rock drill is internally coated with a viscous grease with a high viscosity and must be disassembled clearly before use. When reassembling, the surface of each moving part should be lubricated. After installation, turn the rock drill into the compressed air line, open a small wind to check whether its operation is normal.
2. Inject lubricating oil into the automatic oiler. The commonly used lubricating oil is 20#, 30#, 40# engine oil. Lubricated containers should be clean and covered to prevent rock dust and dirt from entering the oiler.
3. Check the wind pressure and water pressure at the work place. The wind pressure is 0.4-0.6 MPa. If the wind pressure is too high, the damage of mechanical parts will be accelerated. Too low will reduce the rock drilling efficiency and rust mechanical parts. The water pressure is generally 0.2-0.3 MPa. When the water pressure is too high, the water will be poured into the machine to destroy the lubrication, reduce the efficiency of the rock drill and rust mechanical parts; if the water is too low, the flushing effect is poor.
4. Whether the use of the solder meets the quality requirements, unqualified solder is prohibited.
5. The air duct is connected to the rock drill, and the air should be blown out to blow out the dirt inside. To connect the water, it is necessary to waterproof and clean the dirt at the joint. The air duct and the water pipe must be tightened to prevent the person from falling off.
6. Insert the drill tail into the rock drill head and turn the drill clockwise clockwise. If it does not move, it indicates that there is jam in the machine and it should be processed in time.
7. Tighten the bolts and check the operation of the propellers before starting the work.
8. The rail-type rock drill should be equipped with pillars and check the operation of the propeller. The air-leg rock drill and the upward rock drill must check the flexibility of the air leg.
9. For hydraulic rock drills, the hydraulic system should have good sealing performance to prevent the hydraulic oil from being polluted to ensure a constant pressure of the hydraulic oil.