ADD: 03c4, 8/F, Bldg. D, Xiamen Internation Al Shipping Center, No. 97 Xiangyu Rd., China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone Xiamen Area,Fujian, China
MOBILE/WHATSAPP: +86-178 5050 2302
The Application of Hydraulic Rock Splitter
Hydraulic Rock Splitter, also known as the splitting machine, uses hydraulic oil as the energy source, and skillfully applies the principle of oblique fitting, so that the splitting force of the splitting head reaches several hundred tons, even thousands of tons, so that thousands of times can be put in a few seconds. The tons of boulder are easily split and cracked, allowing the hard and huge rocks to separate from the mountains.
The splitting machine has the characteristics of small size, light weight, convenient operation, safe and reliable, flexible use, high work efficiency, no vibration, no impact, no noise, no dust, controllable splitting direction, economical and practical, etc. It is widely used in mining and mineral construction such as quarrying and minerals, especially in urban construction, river dredging, disaster relief, and dismantling obstacles.
The structure of Hydraulic Rock Splitter:
The structure of the splitting machine is mainly composed of a hydraulic station, a fuel pipeline, a splitting gun, and a debris.
The working principle of Hydraulic Rock Splitter:
The hydraulic station supplies 60Mpa of pressure oil to the cleavage gun. The cleavage gun can generate tens of tons of F thrust, pushing the dip to expand on both sides, and the expansion force P can reach several hundred tons, thus causing the object to split from the inside. Separate, we use the mining of granite as an example to describe the use of the splitting machine.
First, let's take a look at the blasting process of explosives:
Make a hole every 0.5 meters on the surface of the stone to be mined, then put the explosives into the blast to separate the stone from the mountain. To make a lot of holes in the vertical and horizontal direction of the rock, such as mining a piece 10 meters long 6 meters high 6 meters stone, the total length of the holes to be smashed 40 is 60 meters; then use a saw blade to open a 150 mm wide and 5 mm groove between the two holes, the cumulative length is about 25 meters (Note: not slot Yes, but the flatness of the split surface is not good for the groove.) Then use the cleavage gun to insert the stone into the hole, and use the splitter to cut the stone from the mountain as a whole. The flatness error is usually within a few centimeters. Compared with the method of splitting machine mining and explosive blasting, splitting machine mining is obviously a cost-effective quarrying method.
Main application fields of Hydraulic Rock Splitter
I. Quarrying and mining industry
1. Mining of large blocks of material; it can realize the exploitation of a block of several thousand cubic meters.
2, the division of large blocks of material; can achieve the production of blocks below 1 cubic meter.
3. Remove large waste rock and level the site.
Second, the Construction Project
1. Tunnel excavation.
2. The underground mine entrance is extended.
3. Road tunnels and tunnels.
4. Subway tunnel excavation.
5. Excavation of the submarine ramp.
6. Underground artificial river excavation.
7. Pipe to excavate the ramp.
8. Excavation of artificial rivers and rock ditches.
9, foundation excavation.
Third, the Demolition Project
1. Demolition of concrete and reinforced concrete.
2. The old house was demolished.
3. The old building was demolished.
4. The old pier is removed.
5. Clearing of the old ground.
6. Clearance of the airstrip of the old airport.
7. The chimney is removed.
8, underwater removal. 1 River clearing. 2 Demolition of underwater buildings. 3 port underwater buildings cleared.
4. Chemical, Smelting Production and Overhaul Projects
1. The smelting furnace is overhauled.
2. Overhaul of electrolytic aluminum electrolysis cell.
3. Demolition and construction of various kiln refractory bricks.
4. The carbon block of the carbon plant is broken.
V. Various disaster relief
1. Earthquake, mine disaster, fire, mountain slip, flood relief and other relief work.
2. Rescue work for large-scale traffic accidents on railways and highways.