ADD: 03c4, 8/F, Bldg. D, Xiamen Internation Al Shipping Center, No. 97 Xiangyu Rd., China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone Xiamen Area,Fujian, China
MOBILE/WHATSAPP: +86-178 5050 2302
Soundless cracking agent, also known as static breaker, is mainly used for stone mining and concrete demolition, mountain construction and other occasions. It has the characteristics of no noise, no vibration, no flying stone, no pollution and easy control.
The crushing agent is calcined at a high temperature to an inorganic compound such as calcium oxide, and is mixed with an appropriate amount of an admixture (containing molybdenum, magnesium, calcium, titanium, etc.), and is ground by a powdery material having high expansion properties and non-blasting crushing. When applied, it is injected into the sealed hole, and the water injection undergoes hydration reaction to deform the crystal, which causes huge pressure and expansion with time, which causes the crack to occur, develop, and expands. It has a slower effect than ordinary explosives and has low risk.
Both rock and concrete are brittle materials. Generally, the tensile strength of rock is about 5-10 MPa; the tensile strength of concrete is about 2-6 MPa, and the pressure generated by static breaker is 40 MPa or more. The volume is increased by 3-4 times, the surface area is increased by 100 times, and a certain amount of heat is generated. By adding static breakers through the holes, it is easier to break concrete and various rocks.
In actual engineering, the same pore size, the same agent is usually used, and the drug is charged at the same time. That is to say, at any time, the parameters and effects of the two blastholes are consistent. A reasonable crushing design (determination of charge, pore size, pore depth and pore spacing) is sufficient to adequately damage the medium surrounding the orifice.
In order to obtain a large σ value to promote the development of cracks, the aperture should be increased as much as possible and the hole spacing should be reduced. When a plurality of perforations are arranged in a row at equal intervals, the stress on the fractured body is strengthened, and the maximum compressive stress and tensile stress are exhibited between the perforations. Due to the superposition of the tensile stress on the axial surface of the hole, the tensile stress value at the wall of the hole on the axial surface is maximized, and the tensile strength of the crushed body is first reached, and then the hole wall surface of the axial surface of the hole is formed. At the beginning, radial cracks begin to occur, and as the expansion pressure increases, the cracks gradually increase and deepen.
Through the research on the rock breaking mechanism of static crushing agent, it is considered that the application of static crushing agent to the geological structure treatment of coal mine underground has great prospects, and it is a great technological innovation for geological structure treatment. The main issues to be solved are:
(1) Starting from the rock breaking mechanism, develop a high-performance static crushing agent suitable for underground coal mines, so that its operation, reaction time, pressure and release process meet the requirements;
(2) Develop and improve crushing and grouting equipment;
(3) Improve the drilling construction technology and improve the drilling equipment according to the specific requirements of the construction.
(1) The breaker is not a dangerous item. Therefore, in the purchase, transportation, storage, use, without any restrictions
(2) Construction process is safe. There are no hazards of vibration, air shock waves, flying stones, noise, toxic gases and dust generated when explosives are blasted.
(3) Simple construction. The crushing agent can be poured into the blasthole after mixing with water, without clogging; no professional work is required.
(4) If it needs to be broken, it will be broken. According to the requirements, the appropriate parameters can be designed to achieve the purpose of splitting and cutting rock and concrete in a planned manner.
History of HSCA
In 1968, Hideki Tanaka of the Dacheng Construction Technology Research Institute of Japan applied for a patent for breaking concrete structures. In the future, Japan's Ono, Sumitomo, etc. also made a lot of experimental research and succeeded. There are currently at least five types of static crushing agents that are publicly available on the Japanese market.
Since the beginning of the 1980s, it has also been successfully developed. However, due to market, raw materials, technology, and system, the product of static breakers has not been further developed. In the past two years, with the restrictions on the use of explosives and environmental protection requirements, static breakers have become more and more popular.